Birthdate Statistics

Birthday: November 24, 2010

Time: 1209 am

Length: 12.5 inches

Weight: 1 pound 8 ounces




Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A moment of positivity

I hate leaving things on a negative note, so I wanted to express how I mostly feel. Joe and I are truly blessed to have received all the amazing love, support and prayers from all of you! This journey will not be an easy one, but it will be one touched by the grace of God. We have placed Jaden's life in God's hands and we will keep him there! The Lord is watching over us, calming us, moving us throughout this journey. Our friends and family have been amazing throughout and we know that this will only continue and grow and time moves on. My husband is the greatest man I have ever known. He knows how to anticipate my needs, knows when to hug, when to hold on, when to do whatever I need. I could not ask for a better partner in life as well as in this experience.

4 comments:

  1. Leann, this blog is a fantastic idea! I love it. PS: you are a beautiful writer..I learned something new about you ;)
    PSS: You are by far, the most genuinely positive person I know, and I admire that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that this is happening, however God knows us better than we know ourselves. Just when you thought you had a good marriage, you go through this and find that you have an amazing marriage! You two have been through a lot and I am so glad that you have each other to turn to at the end of the day. (In addition to your amazing family,as well.) I am so happy for you, Leann, and so proud of the woman that you have become. You continue to inspire me and Baby Jaden has motivated me to make positive changes in my own life. This Little Bundle has impacted more lives than perhaps he will not realize... He is amazing, as are his parents, grandparents and great- grandparents. I love you guys, and thank you for this blog! <3

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leann and Joe,
    Jaden is so blessed to have the two of you as parents. He is a Lease and he will fight with Gods help. Just wanted you guys to know that I am praying for all of you constantly and thank you for the blog, as I know you are overwhelmed.God Bless each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that this may be the hardest thing you've ever had to endure...but God gives us the strength and the growth we need in these times..we draw closer to Him..we talk to Him more and He likes this...Lil Jaden..my grandson I believe is in the best care...God saw to it that he was placed where he is for a reason..hang in there

    ReplyDelete