Birthdate Statistics

Birthday: November 24, 2010

Time: 1209 am

Length: 12.5 inches

Weight: 1 pound 8 ounces




Friday, December 3, 2010

Blog title

I wanted to explain the story behind the title of this blog. My husband loves to read. When I met him, his favorite book series was the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings. In this series, Bilbo Baggins writes a book entitled To There and Back Again: A Tale of Bilbo Baggins. The book is about Bilbo's struggle through an adventure, complete with both high and low points, and one that is outside his normal life of comfort. While showing his growth as a person and the love of fellows that he ultimately shares, concluding with a wonderful share of treasure at the end of his adventure. I purchased special edition versions of these books for Joe early on in our relationship...and, as we like to joke, forever sealed his love for me! And so, we thought it appropriate that Jaden's blog be representative of  that story and the love we share!

1 comment: