Birthdate Statistics

Birthday: November 24, 2010

Time: 1209 am

Length: 12.5 inches

Weight: 1 pound 8 ounces




Friday, March 18, 2011

Blissfully exhausted!

My son's life is nothing short of miraculous. I could end this post with that statement and the past 4 months would be summarized appropriately! His journey into this world was frightening, his early presence in life a roller-coaster ride, and his time at home heaven sent! Jaden has been home nearly one month at this point and although we're exhausted from sleepless nights, we are blissful to have him home. We have finally entered a new chapter in our lives; turning the page toward our happily ever after.

When I was a child, I loved to read "Choose your own adventure" books. I especially liked that as I re-read the story, I could keep parts I enjoyed and try something new everywhere else. Our story is certainly like these books. I had chosen to have a healthy pregnancy that led to giving birth to a healthy child. What I got, was even better! It has been an adventure full of love, tears, fear, and God. This story has strengthened my faith, my marriage, my ability to survive and my belief in myself. It has made me a better person. I look forward to seeing how this story unfolds and I look forward to the continuation of the tale of Jaden Lease! 

No comments:

Post a Comment