Birthdate Statistics

Birthday: November 24, 2010

Time: 1209 am

Length: 12.5 inches

Weight: 1 pound 8 ounces




Monday, February 7, 2011

High hopes!

Life as a NICU mother is draining. It could empty me of all hope, and moreover all happiness, if I'd let it. Hope is what drives me through mud slick track I spend circling each week racing for the finish line. Hope wakes me up each morning and allows me to fall asleep each night. And hope is a gift. It is my gift, from God,  allowing my positivity and even my sanity to survive this journey. Without God, I have no hope. Without hope, I am lost. Whether my hope rises for an improvement in my son's daily abilities or in the reality of his homecoming, allow me to have it. Do not stand in hope's way. It is up and it will remain up, even when you tell me not to leave it there. My spirit may bruise for a moment should my hope be set, momentarily, too high, but it will heal. I will readjust my hope as needed and with it, I will persevere. Jaden deserves a mom full of hope and that hope, that survival gift from God, will help me bring him home!

No comments:

Post a Comment